Contributing to Thinstation
Thinstation is a volunteer project done in authors' spare time. Many
kind people have contributed in various ways, see the authors list. You
can help in various ways:
- Answer questions in the mailing lists: you will save authors' time,
leaving them more to dedicate to development.
- Improve the documentation, send us the changes if you feel something
is missing or can be improved, write how-tos.
- Try last Thinstation development version on different variations
of configuration and software. Report bugs, problems and ideas in the
- Spread the word about thinclients wherever you see a situation which
could use this architecture.
- Study Thinstation architecture, play with it, help fixing bugs, develop
new packages for it!